Live

[N1M] New Artist Category Promotion



View this email in your browser

Artist: "Steve Olson "
https://www.n1m.com/steveolson
https://n1m.co/steveolson
Genre: Acoustic / Acoustic Rock / Country Pop
Email: steve@sjolson.com
Location: United States, California, Costa Mesa

I want to express my sincere gratitude to my subscribers for your support. I have just heard that I have been selected Number One Music promotion in the 'New Artist' category. Last summer I received notification from the World Songwriting Awards that I was a finalist with my song 'Let The Sun Shine Down On Us' and for the Fall period a finalist for 'Losing Hand'. I have been working on new songs during this time of the devastating COVID-19 pandemic and developing for expertise in music production with my DAW. I have re-mixed most of my songs as my skills have improved. Thank you for listening to my music. It is very much appreciated. Steve



Powered by N1M

01-21-2021 | Unsubscribe




--




Musica todo dia, sem limite 
  
Fernando Carvalho 
( 17 ) 99741-9499

Contato atual por este E-mail :

Banda Cáscara Sagrada
Ouça as musicas no site e comente 

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;



.

Livre de vírus. www.avast.com.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário