Live

[Webinar] Let's talk basic radio equipment | Halloween edition 🎃





Join me soon for a live chat all about studio setups. But this time with a spooky twist 👻 

Radio.co

Hey 👋

Did you hear about the skeleton with low self-esteem?

He had nobody to love 💀

As it's close to Halloween, we've gone all doom and gloom. So join me for a fa-boo-lous live chat about basic radio equipment. And at the end, I'll answer your questions. So feel free to pick my brain 🧟‍♂️ 



I'm going live at 3pm (EDT).

Watch Live
   

Too busy getting ready for trick-or-treating?

Drop me a message and I'll get back to you later.

But hopefully, I'll haunt you there 🧛‍♂️

Thanks,
Phil 'my candy bucket full' Dean

P.S. Keep up-to-date by following us on...

 

Radio.co, Suite 2A, Basil Chambers, 65 High Street, Manchester, M4 1FS, UK

Unsubscribe



--




Musica todo dia, sem limite 
  
Fernando Carvalho 
( 17 ) 99741-9499

Contato atual por este E-mail :

Banda Cáscara Sagrada
Ouça as musicas no site e comente 

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;



.

Livre de vírus. www.avast.com.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário